- the rights of people using your website;
- your rights in respect of your website content; and
- limit some liability for the information on your website.
If the interaction between your website and users is more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft a:
- clause which your covers your websites’ information and content;
- clause which addresses representations and warranties and how users should use the information on website;
- clause which limits liability for information and material on the website, and for outages;
- clause which limits liability for third party links;
- provision which covers in more detail exclusions and reduction of liability which will further protect your business;
- provision which covers in more detail advice, statements, and opinions provided by your website and reduces your liability; and
- clause which covers selling goods or services through your website and your website Refund, Return and Cancellation Policy.