A loan agreement is an agreement between two parties whereby one party (usually referred to as the ‘lender’) agrees to provide a loan to the other party (usually referred to as the ‘borrower’).
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- name of the lender and borrower; and
- address of the lender and borrower.
The LVDox™ Free Loan Agreement is a short form loan agreement. It assumes that:
- there is a single borrower (either a company or an individual) and a single lender (either a company or an individual);
- the lender is not committed to provide the loan;
- the loan is unsecured; and
- the borrower must repay the loan on a fixed repayment date or, if the agreement provides, on demand.
If you require a secured loan agreement, or have more than one lender or borrower involved in the deal, you should contact our banking and finance lawyers to discuss your specific circumstances.Start now
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises