Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s procedures and expectations of its employees.
A bullying, discrimination and harassment policy is a document that defines bullying, victimisation, discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and vilification in relation to a company, its employees and workplace and explains how the company will deal with, and your responsibilities in relation to, such matters.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment Policy sets out:
- A definition of bullying, victimisation, discrimination, harassment and vilification;
- Examples of what may or may not constitute bullying, harassment or discrimination; and
- Responsibilities of employees and the business.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft the following clauses:
- a more detailed description of what is and what is not considered as bullying, discrimination and harassing behaviour;
- a disputes policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises