Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s procedures and expectations of its employees.
A bullying, discrimination and harassment policy is a document that defines bullying, victimisation, discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and vilification in relation to a company, its employees and workplace and explains how the company will deal with, and your responsibilities in relation to, such matters.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment Policy sets out:
- A definition of bullying, victimisation, discrimination, harassment and vilification;
- Examples of what may or may not constitute bullying, harassment or discrimination; and
- Responsibilities of employees and the business.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft the following clauses:
- a more detailed description of what is and what is not considered as bullying, discrimination and harassing behaviour;
- a disputes policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises