An Employee Handbook is a document given by a company to its employees which sets out information on the policies, procedures and expectations of a company of which employees should be aware.
Having a company Employee Handbook ensures that employees are given clear advice on the employer’s policies, procedures and expectations, and helps the employer build a consistent culture of transparency.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- Name of the employer company’s default superannuation fund
Important policies covered in the LVDox™ Free Employee Handbook include:
- dress code, personal appearance and working hours;
- attendance, punctuality, compensation and leave;
- email and internet use;
- bullying, discrimination and harassment and equal opportunity; and
- workplace health and safety and disputes, complaints and grievances.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft an Employee Handbook which includes:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.