An Employee Handbook is a document given by a company to its employees which sets out information on the policies, procedures and expectations of a company of which employees should be aware.
Having a company Employee Handbook ensures that employees are given clear advice on the employer’s policies, procedures and expectations, and helps the employer build a consistent culture of transparency.Start now
Important policies covered in the LVDox™ Free Employee Handbook include:
- dress code, personal appearance and working hours;
- attendance, punctuality, compensation and leave;
- email and internet use;
- bullying, discrimination and harassment and equal opportunity; and
- workplace health and safety and disputes, complaints and grievances.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft an Employee Handbook which includes:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises