Before an attorney is appointed by a company, the directors of the company must hold a meeting at which the proposed power of attorney document is tabled and the directors resolve to appoint the attorney and execute the power of attorney document. This document accompanies the “Power of Attorney – Company” document.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- Date of meeting
- Time of meeting
- Address of venue where meeting is held
- Names of attendees
- Name of chair
- Name of company’s appointed attorney
A company power of attorney is a legal document made by a company that authorises a person (the “attorney”) to act on its behalf and/or sign certain documents on its behalf.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises