- The LegalVision team of specialist lawyers all work on a fixed-fee basis
- This means you know exactly how much you’ll be paying for each set piece of legal work
- No more worrying about the size of your legal bill at the end of the month!
- Our lawyers are all business specialists. We focus on a few key areas and do them well
- Need a franchise reviewed? A franchise lawyer will assist. Need a commercial lease drafted? One of our commercial leasing specialists will be assigned to your matter
- Don’t risk using a generalist; work with one of our specialist business lawyers
- The LegalVision team is committed to educating Australian businesses on legal issues
- Check out our huge range of free legal information articles, covering areas such as contract law, franchising, commercial leasing, business law and many more
- Need a legal document? Check out our selection of online legal documents, from shareholders agreements to privacy policies. We provide these free of charge.
Speak to one of our specialist lawyers about your legal job.
Get in touch with us over the phone, live-chat or through our web form. Provide us with as much information as possible so we can give you a complete quote - free of charge of course!
LegalVision assigns a lawyer to your case.
The LegalVision team will analyse your needs and discuss them with our team of specialist lawyers. We have a large team of high-quality lawyers, meaning we can turn your matter around quickly and efficiently.
Approve your Fixed-Fee quote.
Within a few hours of your initial contact we will send you a quote for the legal job. We work on a fixed-fee basis and provide a clear scope, ensuring “no-surprises” pricing.
Your LegalVision lawyer gets to work!
Once you’ve approved the fixed-fee quote, your lawyer will get to work straight away. We offer high-quality work, quick turn-arounds and cost-effective pricing.
Smart law for business
How do we do it?
Choosing the right lawyer can be difficult, but we try and make the process simpler. We focus on what we do well; business law. Our strengths lie in setting up business structures, franchising, commercial leasing, contract law, online law, IP/IT law and employment law. Because each of our lawyers is a specialist we can offer a consistently high level of service for a cost-effective price.
Working with a lawyer should not be a tiresome chore. We aim to get your legal work completed quickly and efficiently in order to let you get on with running your business. We understand the needs of business owners. You’re looking for an effective solution to your legal needs. Our business lawyers focus on the issues that matter, providing practical and realistic advice.
Finally, working with a great lawyer shouldn’t require you to mortgage the business! We provide up-front fixed-fees so you know exactly how much you’ll be paying. By primarily working online, focusing on business law and using modern technology, LegalVision significantly decreases the cost of accessing high-quality legal advice.
Whether you need a legal document drafted or reviewed, or you simply need legal advice, one of our business lawyers would be delighted to assist, so please give us a call or send us a message!