A deed of dissolution of partnership sets out the terms on which the partners of a partnership agree to dissolve the partnership. This deed of dissolution of partnership is drafted on the basis that the partnership ceases to exist on and from the date specified in the deed. In addition, that the parties share equally all profits, losses, assets and liabilities of the partnership prior to and from the date of dissolution.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- Names of all partners
- Address of all partners
- Start date of partnership
- Dissolution date of partnership
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Deed of Dissolution of Partnership sets out:
arrangements for the assets, liabilities, profits and losses of the Partnership:
- a basic indemnity clause; and
- basic GST, assignment, waiver and governing law clauses.
The LVDox™ Free Deed of Dissolution of Partnership is suitable for the dissolution of a very basic partnership. If your partnership is a little more complex, it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you to draft the following clauses:
- a sophisticated dissolution clause;
- a sophisticated dispute resolution clause;
- a clause setting out insurance requirements; and
- additional provisions in related to the rights, responsibilities and obligations of the partners, particularly if an agreement has been reached on particular issues.