If you send emails, it’s important that you include an email disclaimer at the end of your emails.
There have been several lawsuits with multi-million dollar penalties concerning the contents of corporate emails. Companies are increasingly aware that by using email they are exposing themselves to legal threats. The presence of an email disclaimer might well deter people from suing your company in relation to the contents of an email. It may also, in certain circumstances, exempt you from liability if you are sued for the contents of an email.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Email Disclaimer includes:
- a confidentiality notice;
- a copyright notice;
- a notice relating to privileged information; and
- a notice relating to privacy obligations.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises