A confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is an agreement between two parties that is entered into in circumstances where either or both will disclose confidential information during the course of their relationship. It is generally recommended that the agreement be entered into prior to any confidential information being disclosed. This confidentiality agreement is a mutual confidentiality agreement, which means both the parties entering into the contract agree not to disclose any confidential information provided to them by the other.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- name of both parties; and
- address of both parties.
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Confidentiality Agreement sets out:
- the obligations of the parties to the confidentiality agreement;
- when the confidentiality obligations apply;
- how notices are to be delivered under the confidentiality agreement; and
- a general description of the confidential information.
If your confidentiality matters are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer help you draft the following clauses:
- a more detailed description of specific information that will be deemed confidential;
- a damages clause;
- a sophisticated indemnities clause;
- a clause setting out the parties’ obligations on termination; and
- an assignment clause.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises