A company power of attorney is a legal document made by a company that authorises a person (the “attorney”) to act on its behalf and/or sign certain documents on its behalf. This company power of attorney authorises the attorney to execute those documents referred to in the power of attorney, and related documents, on behalf of the company.
This document should be completed in conjunction with “Minutes of Directors of Company Appointing Attorney to Sign Documents”.Start now
The LVDox™ Free Company Power of Attorney is a basic appointment of company power of attorney form. If your needs are more complex, it is advisable that you engage a lawyer, who will ensure that your document includes additional provisions in relation to the rights, responsibilities and obligations of the attorney, particularly if an agreement has been reached on particular issues.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises