Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s policies, procedures and expectations of its employees.
A workplace health and safety policy is a document that sets out how a company complies with its obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) to provide a healthy and safe workplace for its employees, contractors and visitors to its workplace, protect them from injury and illness and promote their welfare.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Workplace Health and Safety Policy sets out:
- a short list of company’s obligations with regards to workplace health and safety;
- a short list of employee’s obligations with regards to workplace health and safety; and
- a clause allowing the company to review the policy at any time.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft an Employee Handbook which includes:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances
- Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises