Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s policies, procedures and expectations of its employees.
A workplace health and safety policy is a document that sets out how a company complies with its obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) to provide a healthy and safe workplace for its employees, contractors and visitors to its workplace, protect them from injury and illness and promote their welfare.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Workplace Health and Safety Policy sets out:
- a short list of company’s obligations with regards to workplace health and safety;
- a short list of employee’s obligations with regards to workplace health and safety; and
- a clause allowing the company to review the policy at any time.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft an Employee Handbook which includes:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances
- Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises