This Letter of Termination of Employment – Poor Performance can be used for the dismissal of an employee due to poor performance. The employment of any employee should always be terminated in writing, and the reasons for the termination clearly stated.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.Start now
Terminating the employment of an employee with the LVDox™ Letter of Termination of Employment – Poor Performance allows you to clearly and concisely explain to the employee that he/she has been dismissed and why he/she has been dismissed. Important terms covered in the LVDox™ Letter of Termination of Employment – During Poor Performance include:
- Reasons for Termination of Employment;
- Notice Period Requirements and Final Salary Payment Arrangements; and
- Tax Arrangements and Return of Company Property Arrangements.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises