LegalVision’s experienced immigration lawyers can assist with a broad range of immigration matters including visa applications, waivers and planning immigration pathways. Whether you are looking to come to Australia on a work visa, a business visa or a skilled permanent migration program, it is important to obtain advice from a migration agent or immigration lawyer to ensure you have the best chance of success.

Our immigration team can assist with:

  • corporate immigration;
  • high net worth individual (HNWI) immigration;
  • 457 Temporary Business Visas;
  • Business Innovation/Investor Stream Visas;
  • health waiver (PIC4007) submissions;
  • international mobility needs;
  • applicants that have character concerns (including Integrity PIC4020); and
    LGBTIQ visa applications, particularly with regards to adoption/surrogacy.

We provide immigration advice to both applicants looking to emigrate to Australia, as well as Australian businesses looking to attract overseas talent and investors. Our team can also assist with reviewing corporate immigration policies and compliance audits to ensure businesses meet sponsorship obligations.

Make an Enquiry


5 Things You Need to Know About Corporate Immigration

  • 1For short-term, non-ongoing work, a temporary work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) is available for applicants who have specialised skills that can assist an Australian business. For skilled workers looking to be sponsored for up to four years, a temporary work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) is more suitable if they have been sponsored by an approved business.
  • 2Permanent employer sponsored visas (subclass 186 and 187 visas) are available if workers are seeking permanent residency. Both visas involve a two-step process: firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer, and then an application under one of the three streams.
  • 3For particular visas, having serious health issues or past criminal records can be overcome in the application process. It is possible to obtain waivers and make a submission to the Department with regards to health or character issues.
  • 4High net worth individuals who are considering migration to Australia based on their business/investment skills should consider applying for a Business Talent visa (subclass 132) or a Business Innovation and Investor Visa (subclass 188/888).
  • 5As an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident, you may be able to sponsor your partner or family to live in Australia. There are a number of partner, parent, relative and carer visa options available — as well as child and adoption options.