LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Partnership Agreement allows you to ensure that the relationship between business partners is documented in a basic manner.
This free document covers:
- the terms and purpose of a partnership;
- the rights, responsibilities and obligations of the partners;
- how long the partnership is intended to operate; and
- rights, responsibilities and obligations of the partners.
The LVDox™ Free Partnership Agreement divides the partnership’s profits and losses equally. If you require profits and losses to be divided in a different way, the following clauses can be customised by one of our lawyers to your specific needs:
- a sophisticated dispute resolution clause;
- a non-compete clause;
- additional provisions in related to the rights, responsibilities and obligations of the partners, particularly if an agreement has been reached on particular issues; and
- profit and loss distribution clauses that are specific to your business.