- Corporate and Commercial
Emma is a Practice Leader who heads LegalVision’s Franchising team. She also has substantial experience in employment law.
She acts for franchisors and franchisees in respect of both commercial franchising work and franchising disputes. Emma’s extensive franchising experience and direct, concise advice provide a valuable resource to franchisees operating their own businesses.
Emma has over 10 years’ legal experience, including acting on a number of large franchise disputes in the Federal Court system. Emma draws on her litigation background to guide dispute resolution processes, and aims to obtain commercial resolutions for her clients without the need for court intervention.
In the employment sphere, Emma and her team can assist with contract drafting, advices on all employment related issues, and acting in relation to employment disputes, including in unfair dismissal or court proceedings.
Outside of the office, Emma enjoys making the most of Sydney’s restaurant scene with friends and family.
My Top Articles
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards