Legal Project Manager and LawyerContact Graci
- Corporate Immigration
- Intellectual Property
Graci is LegalVision’s first point of contact for intellectual property, employment and corporate immigration enquiries.
Before joining LegalVision, Graci was a paralegal at a NewLaw firm and was seconded to ASC Pty Ltd to assist on a large litigation. Graci completed a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice at Flinders University, during which she completed an internship at the Crown Solicitor’s Office South Australia and volunteered at the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. Graci appreciates the challenges of establishing and maintaining a business and is passionate about assisting clients achieve their business goals.
In her spare time, Graci enjoys browsing food markets and exploring what Sydney has to offer.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards