Legal Project Manager and LawyerContact Lauren
- Business Structuring
- Capital Raising
Lauren is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with business structuring, capital raising and tax enquiries. Lauren first joined the team as a paralegal after working at NAB, and is passionate about assisting clients at every stage of their matter.
Lauren graduated from Macquarie University with a double degree in Law and Arts (Chinese Studies). She seized the opportunity to travel overseas as part of her program, going on exchange at Beijing Language and Culture University and the University of Hong Kong, where she studied China’s dispute resolution process and constitutional and human rights.
In her spare time, Lauren loves playing tennis and travelling.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards