- Corporate and Commercial
Lauren is a lawyer in LegalVision’s commercial contracts team. Lauren first joined the team as a paralegal after working at NAB, and is passionate about assisting clients at every stage of their matter.
Lauren graduated from Macquarie University with a double degree in Law and Arts (Chinese Studies). She seized the opportunity to travel overseas as part of her program, going on exchange at Beijing Language and Culture University and the University of Hong Kong, where she studied China’s dispute resolution process and constitutional and human rights.
In her spare time, Lauren loves playing tennis and travelling.
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards