- Data and Privacy
- Information Technology
Kirstin is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s IT law team. She worked for over eight years at Norton Rose Fulbright in Paris specialising in corporate and banking and finance law. More recently she worked at ENGIE (a French multinational energy company) advising on mergers and acquisitions, finance and general corporate matters.
Her experience working both as a lawyer in a top international law firm and within a company has given her an excellent understanding of the commercial issues companies face and enables her to provide pragmatic and industry-specific advice for her clients.
At LegalVision, Kirstin now works on IT law, including drafting, advising and negotiating contracts involving software development, licensing and distribution, e-commerce and marketplaces, data privacy and security issues, IT intellectual property and all other aspects of IT law.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking and camping and previously hiked the Appalachian Trail in the US for four months.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards