Practice LeaderContact James
- Business Sale and Purchase
- Mergers and Acquisitions
James is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Business Sale and Purchase team and Mergers and Acquisitions team.
He has broad commercial and general corporate experience, specialising in sophisticated, company-level transaction work, such as private acquisitions, strategic investments and shareholder agreements. He is also experienced in advising on a broad range of commercial contracts and corporate advisory matters.
James spent the first eight years of his legal career in the private equity team at Herbert Smith Freehills, where he was a Senior Associate. Since then, James has been providing a specialised, independent and flexible legal resource for various clients as a consultant and via his own firm.
In his spare time, James enjoys sport (playing, while the body holds up, as well as watching from the comfort of the couch), travelling and trivia.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards