- Business Sale and Purchase
- Business Structuring
- Corporate and Commercial
Bianca is a Lawyer, who works across LegalVision’s Sale of Business and Commercial teams.
She joined LegalVision in 2014 after spending time working in personal injury law. While attending university Bianca undertook a number of placements that allowed her to gain experience in a number of areas of law including criminal, family and general commercial. She has also worked with JusticeNet, a community legal centre in South Australia. Through these experiences, Bianca has developed a passion for ensuring access to quality legal services in the community. In her role at LegalVision, she focuses on providing exceptional service to clients with business and commercial enquiries.
Outside of work, Bianca enjoys ice skating and playing the saxophone.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards