- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
Manny is a Senior Lawyer in LegalVision’s Construction and Property team.
Prior to joining LegalVision, Manny was an Associate in the Building and Construction team at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, where he gained extensive experience working with developers, contractors, operators, service providers and government clients on medium to large-scale infrastructure projects.
Manny was the General Counsel of Voiceless, the animal protection institute, where he gained valuable insight into the business and legal needs of not for profits, and provided a broad range of advice in relation to charitable fundraising, regulatory compliance, and other general commercial issues.
In his spare time, Manny enjoys reading Stephen King novels and playing with his two Maltese fur-children, Scrappy & Ringo.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards