Legal Project ManagerContact Sahil
- Corporate Immigration
- Intellectual Property
- Property and Leasing
Sahil is LegalVision’s first point of contact for intellectual property, immigration and property and leasing enquiries.
Before joining LegalVision, Sahil was the Legal and Disciplinary Coordinator at Football NSW and a private tutor for high school Mathematics and English. Sahil also volunteered for a large-scale pro-bono project for a Malaysian non-governmental organisation and assisted in their aim to support Indigenous communities lobby for law reform and protect their environment. Sahil has assisted a large number of businesses understand and enhance their brand protection through trade marks. He also provides valued guidance on commercial and retail leasing matters.
In his spare time, Sahil enjoys flawlessly incorporating Simpsons references into every day conversation and choo-choo-choosing to spend a large quantity of his financial savings on haircuts.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards