Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
- Corporate Immigration
- Regulatory and Compliance
Talia is LegalVision’s first point of contact for employment enquiries, online advice and corporate immigration. Before joining LegalVision, Talia was a Legal Assistant at a commercial law firm in Adelaide. Talia also has significant experience in the Community Legal Sector. Talia has assisted a large number of Australian employers and employees to understand their legal needs, this includes corporate immigration assistance. She also provides advice for online platform developers, from beginning their journey to expanding their businesses and all their legal concerns in between.
In her spare time, Talia enjoys cooking interesting and exciting meals as well as engaging loudly and excitedly with AFL.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards