- Intellectual Property
Sophie is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Intellectual Property team.
Sophie has a passion for innovation which is harnessed by her work in the tech-driven legal space. In her current role, Sophie is responsible for assisting LegalVision’s clients to create and protect their intellectual property. Sophie has a particular focus on trade marks and brand protection, and recognises that Intellectual Property represents an important asset for clients at all times in the business lifecycle.
Sophie has volunteered at the Public Interest Advocacy Centre. Her experience working in public law and with startups means that she brings a diverse understanding of how the law facilitates many different client needs.
In her spare time Sophie can be found at the beach or trying a local cold brew coffee.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards