- Corporate and Commercial
- Information Technology
Edith is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Employment team.
Prior to commencing her role in the employment group Edith worked as a Client Success Manager. This experience helps her understand clients’ needs and provide tailored, commercial minded and cost-effective documents and legal advice. Edith has also worked at some of Sydney’s top arts organisations including Art Month Sydney, Biennale of Sydney and the National Association for the Visual Arts. Edith also has a Bachelor of Design in Architecture from Sydney University and a Masters of Art Administration from the College of Fine Arts, UNSW.
In her employment practice Edith advises on a range on employment matters, including unfair dismissal claims, and is experienced with drafting employment agreements and agreements for contractors and subcontractors working in a number of industries.
Edith has lived overseas in London and Santiago, Chile. She loves travelling, drawing in her spare time and is a long-time Swans member, attending games most weekends during the footy season including regular visits to Melbourne for games.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards