Frequently Asked Questions about Privacy Policies
What if I have less than $3 million turnover, should I still get one? Yes!
Is it good business practice to have one? Yes!
Do you recommend that I get one? Yes!
Can I draft my own? You probably could, but it’s risky! Unless you are an experienced business lawyer who is familiar with the APPs, then this will be very difficult.
In general, it should set out:
- what personal information you collect;
- how you will use that personal information;
- in what circumstances will personal information be disclosed;
- how the personal information is stored;
- what rights your customers have to access their personal information; and
- what happens when you find out that the personal information you have collected is incorrect or no longer accurate.
What happens if I am in breach of the Privacy Act?
Other legal documents
When you are operating a business, whether online or offline, it is important that you have the right legal documents to protect your business. If you are unsure of what legal documents you need, or how to draft the right documents, contact a contract lawyer at LegalVision today!
Was this article helpful?
We appreciate your feedback – your submission has been successfully received.