Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s policies, procedures and expectations of its employees.
An internet use policy sets out the responsibilities that the employees of a company face when using company internet access in their daily working activities. The policy enables the company to reserve its rights to place content controls and filters on company systems to prevent inappropriate internet use.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Internet Use Policy sets out:
- A description of what is an appropriate use of the internet by employees and how it complies with the goals and objectives of the company;
- A short list of what is considered as a prohibited use of the internet; and
- A monitoring clause to allow the company to control the volume of internet use and network traffic.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft an Employee Handbook which includes:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.