A Part-Time Employment Contract is an agreement between an employer company and an employee that sets out the rights and obligations of both parties. You should use this document if you are hiring a casual employee.
This document is a common law employment agreement, and is not applicable for an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award. For an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award, please contact us using the form and one of our lawyers will be in touch.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- Employment start date
- Description of the employee’s duties
- Employee’s position title
- Annual rate of pay including superannuation
- Frequency of salary payments
Important policies covered in the LVDox™ Free Employment Contract – Part-Time Non-Award include:
- Position and duties of the employee;
- Terms and conditions of employment;
- Termination of employment;
- Leave; and
- Obligations of the employee.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft the following clauses:
- a clause setting out a probation period;
- a clause setting out the confidentiality obligations of employees;
- a cascading non-compete clause;
- a clause setting out the employee’s obligations in the workplace;
- a clause setting out the requirement to comply with business ethics and business systems;
- a clause ensuring the employer retains title to all Intellectual Property created during the employment; and
- a clause setting out the way in which the employee’s employment can be terminated.