An Employment Contract – Full-Time Non-Award is an agreement between an employer company and an employee that sets out the rights and obligations of both parties. You should use this document if you are hiring a full-time employee.
This document is a common law employment agreement, and is not applicable for an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award. For an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award, please contact us using the form and one of our lawyers will be in touch.Start now
Important policies covered in the LVDox™ Free Employment Contract – Full-Time Non-Award include:
- Position, Duties, and Working Hours;
- Salary and Additional Benefits;
- Notice Period, Annual Leave and Termination Provisions; and
- Confidentiality Provisions, Intellectual Property Provisions and Tax Arrangements.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you.Start now
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises