An Employment Contract – Full-Time Non-Award is an agreement between an employer company and an employee that sets out the rights and obligations of both parties. You should use this document if you are hiring a full-time employee.
This document is a common law employment agreement, and is not applicable for an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award. For an employee covered by a Fair Work Australia award, please contact us using the form and one of our lawyers will be in touch.
Downloading your free legal document is easy. Fill in the required information and your document will be emailed to you instantly.
You will need the following information to generate your document:
- Employment start date
- Description of the employee’s duties
- Employee’s position title
- Annual rate of pay including superannuation
- Frequency of salary payments
Important policies covered in the LVDox™ Free Employment Contract – Full-Time Non-Award include:
- Position, Duties, and Working Hours;
- Salary and Additional Benefits;
- Notice Period, Annual Leave and Termination Provisions; and
- Confidentiality Provisions, Intellectual Property Provisions and Tax Arrangements.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you.