Company policies give clear advice to a company’s employees on the company’s policies, procedures and expectations.
A disputes policy is a document that explains: how to report disputes, complaints and grievances; how a company will deal with inappropriate behaviour, bullying, victimisation, discrimination and harassment in relation to the company, its employees and in the workplace; as well as any action that may be taken to resolve disputes, complaints and grievances.Start now
LegalVision’s LVDox™ Free Disputes Policy sets out:
- different ways to report a dispute, complaint or grievance;
- a list of informal measures that can be taken in order to cease the dispute; and
- a list of formal measures that can be taken by the Disputes and Grievances Officer in order to cease the dispute.
If your employment needs are more complex, then it’s important that you have a lawyer assist you draft the following clauses:
- a more detailed description of the measures that will be taken in order to resolve the dispute;
- a description of the investigation process by the Disputes and Grievances Officer and the steps that may be taken;
- a bullying, discrimination and harassment policy;
- an email use policy;
- an Internet use policy;
- a workplace health and safety policy; and
- a workplace surveillance policy.
You can choose to upgrade your LVDox to a LVDox Pro document. Upgrading your legal document has the following benefits:
- Consultation with a lawyer specialising in your industry
- Review of the legal requirements for your business
- Drafted specifically for your business and industry
- Document reviewed and signed off by a lawyer
- Covered by LegalVision’s professional indemnity insurance
- We provide a fixed-fee service so there are no surprises