Need an experienced and affordable lawyer to review your Zen Energy Systems franchise agreement? Or are you looking to sell your franchise? LegalVision has you covered. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, from purchasing to selling and everything in between. With our fixed-fee prices and online delivery of advice, you will get the advice you need quickly and easily.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting of Zen Energy Systems franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Zen Energy Systems franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
LegalVision has helped over 50,000 businesses, and our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We can also provide advice about licensing, trade marks, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!