Struggling to find experienced yet affordable franchise lawyers to review your United Petroleum franchise agreement? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchise matters, including the purchase or sale of your United Petroleum franchise.We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the United Petroleum franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- advising on any restrictions preventing you from selling or opening up a new business;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- assisting with the purchase or transfer of a commercial lease.
LegalVision’s experienced lawyers have advised some of Australia’s largest franchise networks. We have helped clients across Australia expand into the franchise network, thanks to our expertise across all business areas. Want to know more? Fill in the form on this page or give us a call! Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote.