Need an experienced and affordable lawyer to review your Unique Laser franchise agreement? Or are you looking to sell your franchise? LegalVision has you covered. With our fixed-fee prices and tech-driven service delivery, you will get the advice you need quickly and cost-effectively.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Unique Laser franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers or other franchisees;
- drafting or reviewing the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Unique Laser franchisee;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- advising on the purchase or transfer of a commercial lease.
We have supported businesses all around Australia with their franchising operations, and can apply this experience to help you. LegalVision can also assist you with licensing, trade marks, leasing, and negotiations involved when buying/selling a franchise. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!