Need an experienced and affordable lawyer to review your Tobacco Station Group franchise agreement? Or are you looking to sell your franchise? LegalVision has you covered. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, from purchasing to selling and everything in between. With our fixed-fee prices and online service delivery, you will get the advice you need quickly and cost-effectively.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Tobacco Station Group franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- advising on any restrictions preventing you from selling or opening up a new business;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- assisting with the purchase or transfer of a commercial lease.
Our tech-driven model results in fast turnaround, so your franchise will be up and running as soon as possible. We have assisted a number of franchises with their business needs, including some of Australia’s largest franchise networks. LegalVision can also help you with contract negotiations, trade marks, licensing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!