Looking for experienced, timely and cost-effective franchise lawyers to review a Swimart franchise agreement? LegalVision is the commercial law firm you need. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchising matters, from purchasing to selling and everything in between. We provides fixed-fee quotes, which means you know how much your legal fees will cost upfront.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting Swimart franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Swimart franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our tech-driven model means we can deliver work within days rather than weeks, so your franchise will be up and running as soon as possible. We have advised some of Australia’s largest franchise networks with their business operations. LegalVision can also help you with contract negotiations, trade marks, licensing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!