Looking for quality legal services delivered by affordable franchise lawyers? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, whether you already own a Skinny’s Grill franchise or are a potential buyer. We deliver high-quality legal advice through our tech-driven model. With fixed-fee prices, this means lower costs for you.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Skinny’s Grill franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers or other franchisees;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- assessing and advising on your commercial lease.
LegalVision has helped over 50,000 businesses, and our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We also have practical experience in matters of licensing, trade marks, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!