Do you need an experienced and qualified lawyer to help you with your Pirtek franchise matters? LegalVision has you covered. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, whether you already own a Pirtek franchise or are a potential buyer. We deliver high-quality legal advice through our tech-driven model. With fixed-fee prices, this means lower costs for you.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all franchise matters, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Pirtek franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- advising on any restrictions preventing you from selling or opening up a new business;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- assisting with the purchase or transfer of a commercial lease.
Our experienced lawyers have helped clients across Australia expand into the franchise network. We have expertise in all business areas, including contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!