Do you need an experienced and qualified lawyer to help you with your franchise matters? LegalVision has you covered. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, whether you already own a Narellan Pools franchise or are a potential buyer. We deliver high-quality legal advice through our tech-driven model. With fixed-fee prices, this means lower costs for you.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Narellan Pools franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Narellan Pools franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers or other franchisees;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our experienced lawyers have helped clients across Australia expand into the franchise network. We have expertise in all business areas, including contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!