Looking for experienced and cost-effective franchise solicitors to review your Nando’s franchise agreement? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchise matters, including helping Nando’s business owners. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Nando’s franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Nando’s franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises and helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can also assist in buying/selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!