Are you struggling to find experienced and affordable lawyers to help set up your Mrs. Fields franchise? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist with your franchising needs, including reviewing your franchise documents. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all franchise matters, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Mrs. Fields franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- advising on any restrictions preventing you from selling or opening up a new business;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- assisting with the purchase or transfer of a commercial lease.
LegalVision has helped over 50,000 businesses, and our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We can also provide advice about licensing, trade marks, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!