Need a qualified and cost-effective franchise lawyer to review your Mövenpick franchise documents? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers are experienced with all franchising matters, including the sale and purchase of franchises. We deliver fixed-fee legal advice and operate online, which means lower costs for our clients.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Mövenpick franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Mövenpick franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
LegalVision’s experienced lawyers have helped clients across Australia expand into the franchise network. We can also provide advice about commercial leasing, licensing, trade marks, and negotiate on your behalf when buying/selling a franchise. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!