Looking for experienced and cost-effective franchise lawyers to set up your MLC Advice franchise? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist you with purchasing or selling your franchise. We offer fixed-fee pricing, which means lower costs for our clients.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can help with all areas of franchise law, including:
- drafting or reviewing the MLC Advice franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- advising on any restrictions preventing you from selling or opening up a new business;
- conducting negotiations with the franchisor;
- resolving disputes;
- carrying out detailed due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our tech-driven model means we can deliver work within days rather than weeks, so your franchise will be up and running as soon as possible. We have assisted a number of franchises around Australia with their business operations. Our lawyers can also help you with contract negotiations, trade marks, licensing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!