As a lawyer and LegalVision’s Communications Manager, Claudette is working to reshape how clients access and understand legal information.
Prior to joining LegalVision, she worked in Adelaide, Washington D.C. and Kuala Lumpur. Through her past experience, she developed a strong background on issues regarding net neutrality, cyber-security and digital innovation. Claudette has an intimate understanding of how individuals and businesses consume content and is driven to experiment with various mediums.
In her current role, Claudette oversees LegalVision’s content and communications strategy. She is an avid writer with a particular interest in startups and Australian innovation having had her work featured in Lawyers Weekly, CeBIT and Business Insider. Claudette was nominated as a finalist in the Women in Law Awards 2016 for the Marketing Communications Executive of the Year.
Claudette is an avid consumer of international and domestic politics, a coffee aficionado and has near word-perfect recall of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards