Legal Project ManagerContact Simon
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Simon is LegalVision’s first point of contact for disputes and regulatory enquiries.
Simon hails from New Zealand, where he completed a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts, before heading to the United Nations as an intern for the New Zealand Permanent Mission. While at the United Nations, Simon’s primary focus was assisting in policy and budget negotiations for the New Zealand-Australia-Canada coalition. Following his stint in New York, Simon spent time in London working in tenancy dispute resolution, before landing in Sydney.
In his spare time, Simon enjoys collecting second-hand clothes, books and cats.
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards