Legal Project ManagerContact Simon
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Simon is LegalVision’s first point of contact for disputes and regulatory enquiries.
Simon hails from New Zealand, where he completed a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts, before heading to the United Nations as an intern for the New Zealand Permanent Mission. While at the United Nations, Simon’s primary focus was assisting in policy and budget negotiations for the New Zealand-Australia-Canada coalition. Following his stint in New York, Simon spent time in London working in tenancy dispute resolution, before landing in Sydney.
In his spare time, Simon enjoys collecting second-hand clothes, books and cats.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards