Head of Marketing
Anthony is a growth marketer and lawyer working at the leading edge of developments in the legal profession. As Head of Marketing at LegalVision, he leads a team that brings together lawyers, digital marketers, developers and data analysts who are tasked with identifying client opportunities through online channels.
Prior to joining LegalVision, he worked at PwC and KPMG where he specialised in disputes, corporate advisory and tax controversy. He was named Winner of the 2016 Anthill 30under30 and was shortlisted as a finalist for Business Development Professional of the Year at the Australian Law Awards.
In his spare time, Anthony enjoys scuba diving, cooking roasts and travelling the world with his snowboard – obviously not all at the same time.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards