Legal Project ManagerContact Blythe
- Corporate Immigration
Blythe is LegalVision’s first point of contact for trade mark, corporate immigration and employment enquiries. She has a passion for helping small businesses flourish and loves seeing them succeed.
Blythe graduated from the University of Sydney in 2016 with a Bachelor of Laws and previously graduated with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Linguistics in 2013. Before joining LegalVision, Blythe was running a successful catering business in Scotland while exploring the Scottish wilderness in her time off.
In her spare time, Blythe loves learning new languages (she is currently attempting to learn Japanese) and trying new kinds of food.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards