Looking for qualified and affordable franchise lawyers to review your McDonalds franchise documents? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchise matters, including helping McDonalds business owners. We deliver fixed-fee services through an online model, which means more cost-effective delivery of legal services.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the McDonalds franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our experienced lawyers have helped clients across Australia expand into the franchise network. We have expertise in all business areas, including contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!