Need a Startup Lawyer?
As a startup law firm ourselves, we understand that running a startup is demanding. It’s vital that you have the right legal documents in place and a lawyer to assist you with any business disputes that may arise.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, SMEs, online businesses and startups, many of which are located in Brisbane. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty for your legal fees.
LegalVision is a full-service commercial law firm that can assist with all startup law matters, including:
- setting up a business structure that works for the founders and key team members, including drafting a Shareholders Agreement;
- incentivising employees through an Employee Share Option Plan;
- drafting the legal documents for an online business or
- protecting your intellectual property, including through trade mark registration; and
- raising capital and external funding using grants, equity financing, convertible notes, debt financing and revenue loans.
If you have a question about a startup law matter, get in touch our startup solicitors and attorneys. Our team will get back to you within an hour with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!