Need Your Contract Reviewed?
Looking for an experienced and cost-effective construction lawyer? Look no further than LegalVision. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
We are specialists in reviewing a range of Master Builders Australia (MBA) contracts and subcontracts including Design and Construct Contracts, Major/Simple/Basic Works Subcontracts, Trade Contracts and Project Management Agreements. We can conduct a comprehensive review of your contract, identify potential risks, provide practical tips and suggest possible amendments to protect your interests. Our construction lawyers can assist on all building, major projects and construction law matters, including:
- draft, review and negotiate construction and engineering contracts;
- advise construction clients, home owners, contractors, builders, engineers, suppliers and financiers;
- resolve security of payment claims;
- resolve building disputes;
- implement standard form contracts and terms of trade;
- draft joint venture agreements and development applications; and
- advise on procurement strategies, tendering, professional liability and risk management.
If you have a question about a construction law matter, get in touch. Our team of construction lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote within an hour. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!