- Banking and Finance
- Capital Raising
Lachlan is an entrepreneur and the CEO of LegalVision. He co-founded LegalVision in 2012 with the goal of providing high quality, cost effective legal services at scale to both SMEs and large corporates.
Before founding LegalVision Lachlan was a banking and finance lawyer at Norton Rose and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and an investment banker at Barclays Capital.
As an entrepreneur with a background in banking and finance Lachlan is passionate about assisting startup founders to raise capital and grow their businesses. He works with LegalVision’s startup team to assist early and late stage startups with all aspects of debt and equity capital raising. In addition to legal advice, Lachlan works with founders to provide pragmatic business advice and mentoring.
Lachlan has an MBA from INSEAD and is admitted to the Supreme Court of England and Wales and the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
In his spare time Lachlan enjoys spending time with his three boys.
My Top Articles
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards